Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fundraiser

Adoption is an absolutely magical experience, with two exceptions, all of the paperwork and the necessity to raise funds to pay the enormous costs. When discussing if we would proceed with another adoption, unfortunately the "How are we going to come up with the money" discussion was forefront.

While we considered not moving forward due to this reason, we also felt we could not put a price tag on a child who desperately needed a family. So, we turn to our family and our friends and are asking for your help and support. We know that many of you were more than generous when we were bringing Anna home and we are beyond appreciative! If you would like to share in our next journey, we will be forever grateful.

We have decided to start our fundraising off with a picture puzzle of Arrayah. Those who choose to do so can donate $20 per puzzle piece. We will then put your name on the back of as many puzzle pieces as you decide to contribute. When the puzzle is complete, we will hang it in her room for a special keepsake, where she will be able to see the names of everyone who loved her so much and wanted to do what they could to bring her home to her family!

Donations can be made via the PayPal link you will find on the right hand side of our blog. Or, if you prefer, you can mail them directly to us at:
Mark & Teresa Freeling 4224 Shanna St. Grand Island, NE 68803

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!





“I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do something I can do.” ― Helen Keller



No comments:

Post a Comment