I am a list person...love my lists. Mark jokes that I have lists of lists....which is sadly basically true. So my lists are growing. My lists keep me focused, keep me moving forward, keep me busy doing something....while we wait for the official word or official email as it will be. On these lists include so many things we need to have for Anastyn. The pink coming into our home has increased and I love it! Her room is sitting, waiting for her. Freshly painted & decorated. There is an adorable Tinker Bell canopy toddler bed just for her. We have pink & purple sippy cups, a tinker bell tooth brush, blankets, clothes, etc.....all which makes it more real. Ok, now to clarify, when Anastyn was at Maria's Big House of Hope, she was in the Tinker Bell room....so guess who are favorite new Disney character is....Tink herself!
Blayten of course loves running into Anna's room and laying on the bed. If the canopy remains in one piece until Anna gets here, it will be a miracle the way Blayten beats on it! I don't know how much Blayten understands what is happening, but he does go around the house calling Anna's name & looking for her. Today while the tv was on, they mentioned "China" and Blayten immediately said "AnNa!" So, maybe he is getting it. We tell him "Mommy and Daddy and Bethany are going to go to China to get your sister Anna. Blayten is going to stay with Aunt Shell, and Uncle Jay and the boys." I guess time will tell. It will be hard leaving him, but I suspect that will be a blog for another day or maybe a nice long airplane flight!
Well as my mind jumps from thought to thought, so does this posting it seems. I think I will go now and sort through the travel items we got today and soon go to bed....so I can get up MONDAY and start checking our email for that wonderful message "YOU HAVE TRAVEL APPROVAL!"
No comments:
Post a Comment